We regularly solicit comments from the people who have entrusted us with their loved ones. Dozens of comments are received monthly at all of our funeral homes. We use these comments to improve and expand our services. We are proud to share just a very few of the comments we receive from the families we have served.
- On behalf of the family, I want to express my deep thanks to Rick Clemes, for being so phenomenal in accommodating, caring & helpful in the entire funeral process for my father. (That’s from one funeral director to another!) Love you, Rick! The entire support staff was superb! Billie & Zoanni did a fantastic job in all the details from the website page to the memorial folders & all the behind the scenes work needed. Thank you to Aaron as well, for assisting & helping in making my Dad’s funeral very special.
- Our family has always had very good experiences with Fulkerson Stevenson Funeral Home. They have been very professional and friendly.
- I greatly appreciated the genuine caring and professionalism throughout the process.
- My family was extremely pleased with how above and beyond they went. Their attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding!
- Rick and Billie were beyond accommodating! I would recommend them any time and appreciate everything they have done for our family
- Rick and his staff did an excellent job helping us during this difficult time. I was able to call with questions at any time and they answered them all in a professional yet compassionate manner! Although it was a sad time, the staff helped us turn the day into a wonderful celebration of my dad's life! Thank you!
- They make you feel so comfortable and important.
- Thanks to all. It was a hard time for us to think about arrangements. You took all the responsibility and did an excellent job.
- I always felt confident that everything was being taken care of for us.
- Billie was Amazing with all her help putting the video together and designing the perfect brochure and guest book!
- Great staff from the moment you walk into the door starting with the office lady to the graveside assistances. They all make the bad situation less stressful for family and more of a great memory. Thank you
- Al went above and beyond to make sure my father was returned safely back to Montana from the hospital in Salt Lake City. He was a huge support to my whole family.
- Kurt was absolutely amazing. He was very tentative to our needs and requests.
- Robb P. and Steve S. were great to work with and were caring and very helpful in our time of grief. Rob was great with helping us thru our decisions and helped make our time spent there a lot less stressful - it felt like we have known him forever!
- The whole staff was wonderful. But Billie especially went above and beyond and was so gracious and kind to us. Make sure to hold onto her, she is wonderful.
- The attention to detail and the kind, patient and caring personalized services from Al and Joan were outstanding.
have omitted the names of the family member or members who submitted the above
comments out of respect for their privacy.